Enter the Next Slushe Art Contest: X-Rated Fairy Tale!
*Media Highlight image by artist GrandEnoHlaalu.
Get ready to weave a tale that captures the imagination, Slusheans. The veil between worlds has thinned, and your heart’s desire an X-rated fairy tale as we move towards the longest night. Whether you opt for ancient mythologies, the syncretism of the Brothers Grimm, or a more modern myth, bring us your tales of tails to spark wonder and warm our bodies with desire. Or, for those in the southern hemisphere, bring the otherworldly body heat of spring fertility as summer approaches. If you still don’t have the dark themes of October out of your system yet, you can always bring the sweet release of the Bean Sidhe (Banshee). The choice is yours, the deadline for entry is December 8th, and we wait eagerly.
Before you go parting the veil or tasting a poisoned apple bottom, please review the rules below..
Slushe Art Contest Rules
1st Prize: A featured spot on the Slushe big banner for 1 month, a feature blog post on Slushe, a spot on the feature banner on Affect3D.com for 1 month, and a unique contest winner badge.
Runners-Up Prize: Top 10 contest badge.
Entry Deadline: Sunday, December 8th, 2019
Top 10 Poll: December 9th-11th 2019
Public Poll: December 12th-18th 2019
Winner announcement: December 19th, 2019
- To enter this contest, create an original 3D or 2D image that fits the contest theme "X Rated Fairy Tale", then upload it to your Slushe account with the tag “fairy tale contest 19”.
- "Original" means created specifically for this contest. Any image that can be proven to have been created prior to the start of the contest will be disqualified.
- Your image must meet Slushe’s Site Rules and should not include content that would categorize the image into one of Slushe's Opt-in categories (Dubcon, Furry, Scat, Watersports, and Zoo).
- Image format: Hi-res JPG or PNG
- Your image must be tagged with “fairy tale contest 19” and posted by 11:59PM GMT-11 Sunday, December 8th, 2019.
Selection of Winners
- Selection of the winner will take place in two parts, an initial closed voting stage to determine the top 10 contest entries and the final open voting stage to determine the 1st prize winner.
- The closed voting stage is judged by a panel of Slushe staff and randomly selected Slushe users. Each judge is given a set number of points (amount will vary based on the total number of entries) to distribute among all entries. When distributing points, the closed voting panel is asked to consider the overall quality of the image, the artist's interpretation of the theme, creativity, and whether the artwork is in the spirit of the site and contest, though ultimately each judge is free to apply their own tastes while judging. The 10 highest scoring entries will make up the contest top 10.
- If you would like to participate in the closed voting stage as a judge, please submit your email address via this form and Slushe will send you a voting form during the closed voting stage if your name is drawn from the pool. Judges are drawn randomly, and may judge multiple contests in succession or none, depending on the size of the pool. Judges must submit their voting forms within the allotted time or their points will not be counted.
- Proportion Rule: In this contest we will experiment with the Proportion rule. This rule is designed to address futanari favoritism among artists and users on Slushe by modifying above rule. Instead of the closed vote judges selecting their top 10 favorite entries from the entire pool of submissions, they will select their top 10 from two separate pools. One pool will consist entirely of entries featuring futanari characters, and the other will contain all the entries not featuring futanari characters. Once the entries have been judged, we will select the top 10 from both pools in proportion with the number of submissions in each pool. For example, if 100 entries are received, and 70 are futanari, and 30 are non-futanari. We will select the top 7 from the futanari pool, and the top 3 from the non-futanari pool.
- The open voting stage is conducted by poll. During the open voting stage the poll will be posted on the front page of Slushe.com for users to vote in. Any registered Slushe users can participate in the open vote. The entry with the most votes at the end of the voting period is the 1st prize winner.
- Artists wishing to work in teams may do so. To designate a team entry, just clearly list the members of your team in the text of your post. All participating artists may upload the work to their respective Slushe account, but it is not necessary to do so. (If a team wins the contest, all members of the team will win all prizes.)
- Artists may not win 1st prize more than twice in the past 12 months, and will not be considered for the top 10 if they have won the 1st prize twice already. Any artist who has won twice in the past 12 months is still welcome to participate as a non-entrant for display in the contest voting post.
Media Highlight by Artist: GrandEnoHlaalu
Today's Media Highlight gives us an incredibly gorgeous vixen with twirling, flame-wreathed silver hair. With eyes to match, and dark makeup and latex adorning her, this is a fantastic mix of dark and ephemeral for launching off our fairytale contest. If you like what you see, check out GrandEnoHlaalu for more!